Guide to scheduling reservations
Below are two links. First link is to register for an account as a Community Member. Second link is to our homepage, this link is for users that are already registered and allows you to schedule reservations for the Auditorium.
Once you schedule a reservation it will have to be approved by the Scheduling Administrator.
Citizen Center Reservation Fee Schedule
- Set-up/Tear-down $250
- Reserved Parking $3 per space
- Commercial Kitchen $50
- Grand Piano $200
- Upright Piano $50
- $250 Deposit for:
- Projector Screen
- Podium, Interactive
- Audio Player
- Stage Monitor
- Microphone, Wired
- Microphone, Wireless
- Microphone, Lapel
- Audio Cables
- Non-profit event is $27 per hour
- Profit/sponsored event does not have to pay hourly fee. But, still must pay for fees for needed items listed above.
- Late fee of $100 if contract is signed within 14 days of event
- Non-refundable processing deposit of $250 is due at the time of application submission
- Must have insurance coverage and officer of the law paid to be on duty