Residential Applications


Planning & Inspections Department
 Fee Schedule
Effective June 17, 2019
Residential Permit Application
Residential Building Permit (Complete Packet)
To be used for new site built homes as well as modular homes, renovations, additions, and structural alterations.
Accessory Structure Permit ApplicationFor accessory structures with any dimensions of 12 feet or greater.
Manufactured Home Permit Application (Complete Packet)To be used when setting up a singlewide or doublewide manufactured home.
Pool Permit ApplicationTo be used for the construction of a pool. Often a separate electrical permit is required.
Pier Permit ApplicationTo be used for the construction of piers on the Lake. Two sets of full plans are needed, including the site plans. There is no plan review fee.
Demolition Permit ApplicationRequired when a structure is completely razed to the ground and utilities are permanently disconnected.
Trades Permit ApplicationTo be used for new install, upgrades, decks, re-roofs, and service change. This application is for electrical, mechanical and plumbing trades.
Erosion and Sedimentation Control ApplicationRequired to be submitted any time a land-disturbing activity takes place on a single-lot disturbance of less than one acre.
Zoning Permit ApplicationThis form should be submitted with any permit application that would trigger verification of zoning compliance (new construction, addition, fencing, accessory building, demolition, grading, etc.)