Please be aware of these two recalls involving products distributed nationwide. Both of these are large recalls from major companies and should have large retail distribution lists forthcoming:
1) Campbell Soup Supply Company, LLC, a Paris, Texas, establishment is recalling approximately 15,000,000 pounds of "SpaghettiOs with Meatballs" canned products due to possible under-processing.
The products recalled are as follows:
- 14.75-ounce cans of "SpaghettiOs" with Meatballs, bearing the identifying product code "U5" on the bottom of the can.
- 14.75-ounce cans of "SpaghettiOs" A to Z with Meatballs, bearing the identifying product code RN" on the bottom of the can.
- 14.75-ounce cans of "SpaghettiOs" Fun Shapes with Meatballs (Cars), bearing the identifying product code "KS" on the bottom of the can.
Products labels can be found by clicking on the USDA Press Release
2) ConAgra Foods Packaged Foods, LLC, a Council Bluffs, Iowa establishment is recalling Marie Callender's brand Cheesy Chicken and Rice frozen meals after being told by CDC that that the product was linked to an investigation involving 29 people in 14 states who have been diagnosed with salmonellosis linked to Salmonella serotype Chester.
The product recalled is as follows:
- 13-ounce packages of "Marie Callender's Cheesy Chicken & Rice White Meat Chicken and Broccoli over Rice Topped with Rich Cheddar Sauce."
Products labels can be found by c,licking the USDA Press Release.