The Lincoln County Board of Commissioners will hold a special called joint meeting with the Lincoln County Library Board of Trustees and consultants from Kimberly Bolan and Associates, LLC on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
The meeting will be at held at the Citizens Center, 115 West Main St., Lincolnton, NC in the Board of Commissioner’s Room, 3rd floor. The purpose of the meeting will be to review the final long range master facilities plan for the Lincoln County Public Library as developed by Kim Bolan and Rob Cullen of Kimberly Bolan and Associates, LLC.
The Lincoln County Public Library received an LSTA Planning Grant intended to facilitate a conversation about the future of library services and the space needed to adequately accommodate the community’s vision for the Lincoln County Public Library. Kim Bolan and Rob Cullen visited each library branch and held meetings with community leaders, business leaders, educators, teens and the general public.
During this January 24th meeting the library director, along with the planning consultants will discuss their findings and recommendations as outlined below:
- Review the overall findings of the community and data analysis (focus groups, survey, other data)
- Review High Level Recommended Facility Priorities for LCPL
- Review key suggested site(s) selection criteria for current and future considerations
- Review key facility programmatic requirements for current and future considerations
- Question and Answer period
This meeting is open to the general public.